Friday, June 14, 2013

Herby just wants cuddles!

Herby is here and all he wants is cuddles! So he has visited my vet and we have discovered he is blind though not completely blind since the vet can see in the back of his eyes. He sees better when there is light and when you are up close to him. He may have arthritis in the back of his legs due to how stiff he walks in the back of his legs. 

Now do these little things stop Herby from being such a sweetie? Not at all! 

Herby has moved his bedding in my spacious kitchen  because he loves to walk around and loves to eat! The poor kid is so skinny and an eat wet food or dry food! He is not at all a picky eater nor is he territorial when he eats. My dog comes around or I pet him while he eats- he doesn't mind at all. 

NOM NOM NOM 

Herby is great with other animals & people. 

My vet assumes that he did not have a home before I took him in. I'm not too sure if that is true or not or how long he was missing if he had a home before, but his skin is irritated from fleas, ticks, mosquitos & allergies.  Surprisingly enough though with the bad shape he was in, he is completely healthy! Yay Herby! 

Don't be alarmed when you hear him grunt or groan. He isn't mad or warning you- it's just what he does. I don't know why but he's ok. :)
He has one heck of a nose on him though and great hearing! 

Herby is in need or love and a permanent  home. My personal opinion, I think he would be a great fit for anyone with a big heart for an oldie but goodie. Every dog deserves to know a good life. A sweet boy such as Herby certainly deserves a great home. 

Contact SA R.O.C.K.S.   if you're interested in adopting him!  
 



No comments:

Post a Comment